Source on that quote is Melissa McEwan, since no one bothered to credit her for it.
my favorite thing about england is that the word pulp doesnt exist
"Silent Flight Parliament" + "Goodbye to Everything Reprise" - Between the Buried and Me (Lyrics)
I see all
I hear all
Build it from nothing
Let fringed wings free
Come soar with me
We build mountains to crush oceans
You’re in danger from our creations
Can you? Will you? Build you?
Erykah Badu ft. Queen Latifah, Angie Stone & Bahamadia - Love Of My Life Worldwide
this is the real first page of a real book by a real Fox News host
this is like a conservative person’s stereotype of a liberal stereotype of a conservative person
1) You’re empowering.
2) I like your voice.
3) You’re strong.
4) I think your ideas/beliefs matter.
5) I’m so happy you exist.
6) More people should be listening to what you have to say.
7) You’re a very warm hearted person.
8) It’s nice seeing such kindness.
9) You’re very down to earth.
10) You have a beautiful soul.
11) You inspire me to become a better person.
12) Our conversations bring me a lot of joy.
13) It’s good to see someone care so much.
14) You’re so understanding.
15) You matter a lot to me.
16) You’re important even if you don’t think so.
17) You’re intelligent.
18) Your passion is contagious.
19) Your confidence is refreshing.
20) You restore my faith in humanity.
21) You’re great at being creative.
22) You’re so talented at ____.
23) I don’t get tired of you the way I get tired of other people.
24) You have great taste in ___.
25) I’m happy I stayed alive long enough to meet you.
26) I wish more people were like you.
27) You’re so good at loving people.
|—||3:29 p.m. feel free to add to this! (via expresswithsilence)|
im laughing so hard because no matter what song you listen to
spiderman dances to the beat
no matter what song
ive been testing it and lauing my ass off for an hour
The tallest statue in the world, Ushiku Daibutsu.
this always gives me chills
I need this. Idk why. But I do.
I am IN LOVE WIT THIS
love yourself so we have something in common